Designation:- Sales Manager – Business Development
Develops, communicates and executes the strategic sales plan (people, price & marketing). Keeps abreast of competition and implements of appropriate sales strategies and tactics in order to effectively compete against the competition.
Recruits, trains, develop, manage, lead the productivity of Sales team.
Provide sales mentoring and development to the team to raise the level of sales acumen within the company.
Set goals/targets for the sales team, ensuring productivity, compliance, maximizing utilization, Acts as an extension of the training department by personally delivery and overseeing sales training.
Financial Performance Management
- Forecasts accurately and ensures delivery as per forecast.
- Delivers the revenue targeted in the department sales plans.
- Close new business as per Budget Grows the number of leads generated through networking, builders and other sales activities.
- Drives the conversion of leads and enquiries into profitable business.
- Marketing of additional products and services to existing clients.
- Develops strategy to get facility management of commercial complexes, Institutes, Residential Colonies etc. by other developers.
- Head the client relationship management for facility division.
- Close coordination with the operations team while negotiating with prospective clients.
Desired Profile:- Candidate must have prior experience of Sales in Facilities Management.
Experience:- Minimum 10 Years.
Industry Type:- Facility Management
Role:- Sales / Marketing
Functional Area:- Facilities
Education Qualification:- MBA in Sales & Marketing
Location:- Dwarka, Delhi
Telephone:- 011- 41634937
( Apply Through Above Mail Id)